HAGGAI
1:7 CONSIDER YOUR WAYS –
THE HEAVENS ARE SPEAKING
“CONSIDER YOUR WAYS” is a biblical exhortation to examine one’s life, priorities, and actions, reflecting on whether they align with GOD’S WILL and making necessary adjustments.
Beyond
the historical context, the phrase remains relevant Today 2026, reminding
believers to continually assess whether their choices, attitudes, and actions
reflect God’s standards and eternal values.
2 Chronicles 7:13 If I Shut Up Heaven THAT THERE BE NO RAIN, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Jeremiah
3:3 Therefore the showers have
been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's
forehead, thou refuses to be ashamed.
4 Wilt thou
not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth.
God’s
command, “CONSIDER YOUR WAYS,” served as a Rebuke and a call to self-examination, urging HIS PEOPLE to recognize the consequences
of misplaced priorities, such as economic stagnation and Spiritual Emptiness.
THE
HEAVENS ARE SPEAKING - CONSIDER YOUR WAYS

No comments:
Post a Comment