Tuesday, July 20, 2021

PUT THEM IN REMEMBRANCE

 

      “PUT THEM IN REMEMBRANCE” – “I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH”

The Church’s Foundation“ I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH”

 The Church’s Assurance -- ”AND THE GATES OF HAIL (SATIN & HIS INSTRUMENTS)  SHALL NOT PREVAIL (WIN) AGAINST IT.”

Jesus  is the Chief cornerstone, the Foundation of our Faith (Rock of our Salvation)

The Church is called “Ecclesia” – the called out Ones; the “Body” of Christ, of which JESUS is the head; the “Household of Faith”; “God’s Building”; the “Bride of Christ”

Jesus told Peter, "I will build my church" (Matthew 16:18). Soon after he died and arose from the dead, he did exactly that —He built his Church, and he has been building it ever since

When Jesus says "WILL", he expresses his authority:  ALL POWER”

 (Matthew 28:18)  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All Power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth.

I Will Build MY Church.” God chose US in Christ before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4). And not only us, but millions more scattered throughout the earth.  He purchased them by his own BLOOD (Acts 20:28). And he will make them a Kingdom and Priests;

They will be his Church.  1 Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a Royal Priesthood, an holy nation, a Peculiar People; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Jesus said, “I will build My Church.” Despite all the devil’s efforts it has grown from 12 men to billions strong & Jesus is STILL building His Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail; Regardless of the Pandemic, Regardless of who wins the presidential election, Regardless of how sinful society gets,   Jesus / the Church is WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment