Saturday, March 21, 2020

FEAR NOT - BE NOT DISMAYED


Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)


God is calling all of us to not be afraid. Fear not, HE says to US “Again & Again” because God is with US. Fear not, because the Living God is your God. Fear not, because God will strengthen you. Fear not, because God is right now  Helping You. Fear not, because God will support you and hold you up by HIS Victorious Right Hand (Hand Of Power & Might).  Jesus said, “Let Not Your Hearts be Troubled. Believe in God” (John 14:1). What else can HE say? “Fear not, for God is with you; be not dismayed, for he is your God; again HE said “ I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up with My Victorious Right Hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment