The Promises of God reveal his eternal
purpose to which he is unchangeably committed and upon which YOU as a child of
God can Totally depend. In Jeremiah
29:11 /God says, For I know the plans I have for You,” says the Lord. “They are
plans for Good and not for disaster, to give you a Future and a Hope.
God Promises to Supply All Our
Needs
All of our needs will be supplied, Philippians 4:19, NKJV. "And my God shall
supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
God Promises to Heal and to Forgive
Psalm 103:2
- Bless the Lord, O my
soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who
forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
God's Promises Perfect Peace
Isaiah 26:3, NKJV. " I will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on me, because he trusts in me.
Isaiah 26:3, NKJV. " I will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on me, because he trusts in me.
With ALL the disasters that
are happening throughout the world today - KNOW THIS, that you can be at rest /
peace Standing On The Promises of
God. “HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU”.

No comments:
Post a Comment